Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Talent Advisor
Requisition code: 135550
Business Function: Internal Services
- Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
- Support the actualisation of the firm’s talent strategy by working closely with members of the talent team on specific talent management projects and initiatives
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
The candidate must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A. LL.B, etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Appreciable Knowledge of human resource management
- A minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalents including Mathematic and English Language in One sitting
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- 1-3 Years’ cognate experience in a similar capacity
- Relevant Professional certifications(s) such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, HRBP/HRMP etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th June, 2017.