Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Sahara Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graduate Audit & Accounting Program 2017
- In support of the Sahara Group’s Strategy on sustainability, an important element of our HR strategy is to develop leadership and management capacity throughout the organization.
- The goal of this “Graduate Audit & Accounting” program is to attract, develop and train professional finance & accounting talent to give Sahara an edge by accurate monitoring, reporting and partnering business units to strengthen strategic analysis. We have an opportunity for you whatever your numeracy and analytical background.
- A “Graduate Audit & Accounting Analyst” would work on a number of different duties spanning costing, accounting, financial analysis, budgeting and tax within the operating companies of the Group. The programme will be focused on standard internal accounting procedures and your ability to analyze financial documents & data efficiently. This will be supported by a number of rudimentary soft skills training exercises and tasks targeted towards building well-rounded individuals.
- They will receive ‘on the job’ training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
- After successful completion of the programme, successful candidates would perform in any of the following capacities; Financial and Accounting Analyst with a focus on Energy, and Infrastructure.
- Throughout the programme, you will be supervised by a Talent Manager from our Talent Management department.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- University degree (B.Sc./B.A) Finance related Courses i.e. Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance – Full Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA). (Minimum Second Class Upper).
- Candidates with Non-Finance University degrees must have MUST have Partial professional qualification – ACA, ACCA or CFA
- Fresh Graduate in the final stage of any relevant certification or candidates with 1-2 years of cognate experience in a similar role with relevant certification.
- Maximum age of 25 years as of December 2017.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel (Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices for Business Analysis.
- Experience with accounting packages ( Oracle, SAP, Peachtree )
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must possess Numeracy & Quantitative Skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate must be assertive.
- Candidate must be highly analytical.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Board of Directors
- Line Manager
- All staff
- Managing Directors
- Group Human Resources
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply