Whytecleon Limited – Our client, a Mechanical engineering firm in the Manufacturing sector of the Nigerian economy, seeks to recruit a highly intelligent and dynamic individual for the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Electrical Engineer Skills and qualifications
- University or HND degree in engineering
- Age: Not more than 45 years
Key Skills for Production Managers:
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organization and efficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply