Drinks.ng specializes in selling all forms of drinks, from alcohol to soft drinks for all occasions. Celebrations are a big part of our culture; so providing refreshments should be a relaxed process, leaving you to focus on what’s important.
Job Title: Accountant
- Use Quickbooks POS to prepare sales and purchase orders.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper account.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 28th February 2017